2 days until the surgery... Steve arrived yesterday morning, and mom arrives in 2 1/2 hours. I go in on Wednesday morning sometime. No food after midnight, but I can have water and tea until 3 hours before. They're only expecting me to be in hospital for 2 or 3 nights, which is awesome. I'm getting a bit nervous, and am busy wrapping up a few loose ends at school before I go in.
I had my pre-admin interview over the phone on Friday. I have to go in for one more round of blood tests tomorrow, and then I'll get a call about what time to report the following day. I'm not allowed ibuprofen between now and then, so it could be a rough couple of days, but since ibuprofen is a blood thinner it's really not a good idea this close to major surgery! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo! Time for Cyborg Nell!
ReplyDelete